Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Really Did Take Classes


Yes, it was just not a cruise where we shopped and ate our way around for ten days. Here is a picture that proves that my sister and I were sitting in the front row in one of the classes. Thanks to Joy Arevalo for the photo. We had such a great time and Tim is a fabulous teacher and Joy is one of his crew that helps in class (and takes great pictures).

We did shop some and we ate a LOT. I had lobster three times. Wow, and today I had peanut butter toast for lunch.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! I stopped by to see what you were up to and TA DUH you went on the cruise?????????? Oh I'm pea green with envy (as Scarlett would say). I don't know anyone who has ever gone - how did you get tickets - all I ever hear is that it is sold out. I wouldn't even know how to go about getting a ticket and I hear next year's was sold out already. I've always been terrified of getting seasick so no cruise in my life so far - but the one you took sounded like short calm waters - how was it? I'm interested in everything you did and maybe can plan to go in 2012? You up for it? Did you LOVE it? You can email if you want - you go girl! Linda

    ReplyDelete