Saturday, September 17, 2011

Something Different

What a shock to be doing two blog postings in a row...but I just had to brag! I had done a Christmas ornament (off-loom beading) for my friend Sharry. She called a few weeks ago and asked if she could enter it in the fair and I told her sure. Sharry's daughter won a Best of Show ribbon for one of her cross stitch projects, Sharry won, I think, three blue ribbons for quilts and I won a huge purple Judge's Choice ribbon for my beading efforts. My first ribbon ever! I didn't even have a photo of the project so I prevailed on my friend, Jennifer, to take a picture while she was at the fair today and here it is:

1 comment:

  1. Very Nice. Isn't it fun the win judge's choice. I remember when my landscape quilt wall hanging won judge's choice so mannny years ago. Makes u proud of your accomplishments. Good Job and the ornament is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete