Monday, July 19, 2010

It was a VERY happy birthday!


I want to share my fabulous birthday gifts. I got a lot of Tim Holtz stuff...salvage stickers, dies, tissue tape, film strip ribbon, antique buttons and a great stamp set and some of the new embossing folders. I also got new Cricut mats, some Class A Peels (metallic embellishment stickers), another stamp set, a Cricut cartridge (the new Mini Monsters), a Spellbinders Steel Impressability, a great corner punch and....my absolutely wonderful card class people gave me money to spend on my cruise. I can hardly wait to play with all the new stuff. I am so incredibly lucky to have the best sister in the world, the best of "best friends" and so many other great friends. I even had a special birthday party lunch and several lunch dates. It was almost worth getting this old! Thanks to everyone who made my birthday so very special.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you had a nice birthday. Wish I could of been there. You deserve the best!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete