Thursday, July 29, 2010

ATC Frenzy


Back to making ATC's to trade on the cruise in October. Before this I had never made an ATC...seen lots of them and just hadn't tried it. I am SO glad this opportunity came along. Just loving making them and playing with all the little odds and ends I've collected over my crafting life. It has been an incredible thing for me and I am going to hate it when I have them all done. Nothing like grabbing some oddball item or special paper or a diecut and seeing what you can do with it. The great thing is that the space is so small (2-1/2 x 3-1/2 inches) that it does not take much stuff or much time to put one together. If you're bored...try it. It is also a great way to try new techniques on a small scale and you haven't spent tons of time or wasted lots of material. It is also an excuse to use some of the things you bought five years ago and never even opened the package.


No comments:

Post a Comment