Friday, July 16, 2010

Speaking of ATC's

Here are a few of the ATC's I made recently for the big swap on the cruise. I am using a lot of Tim Holtz stuff but not all of them have Tim stuff on the cards. I am really enjoying just grabbing a stamp or an embellishment and then making myself design a card around the item. I hear that some people make all their swap cards the same but for me it is an adventure to make them all different.

I am going through Tim Holtz's book "A Compendium of Curiousities" and doing some of the cards in each of the techniques that he shows in the book.

7 comments:

  1. These are really great, Margaret, and I can't wait to swap with you on the cruise! I think it's great you're doing all different ones, fantastic! Guess I better get going on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ATC's are great. I need to get that book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you ATCs. And I'm so jealous that you're going on the cruise! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are wonderful! I can't go this year on the cruise. I did go on the Alaskan cruise though and you will have a great time and learn so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent ATC's Have fun on the Cruise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent ATCs....can't wait to meet you on the cruise. I have a blog, but hate to write much...always feel guilty when I don't post anything new...I'm really bad...love looking around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great, Margaret!
    Have a great time on the cruise!

    ReplyDelete