Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sewing a LOT and a Few ATC's

I would post a picture of the sewing but it is pretty boring. Made ten black aprons that are now done and ready to decorate and I also shortened six T-shirts that are also ready to decorate. Am anxious to do some more playing around with the heat transfer vinyl. Found a video that showed using an airbrush and Copic markers to color the vinyl. I know it is washable as I had colored on some vinyl with the markers and then threw the shirt in the wash and it all stayed just where I'd scribbled. Luckily, I do have an airbrush and Copic markers...what a happy coincidence!! I will be posting my results when I get some time to play with the method.

Did find time, however, between stitching and pressing to make a few ATC's. Here are some samples. Have almost 100 done now so I am getting closer to my goal of 140.

My other goal is to get a decent picture to put on my profile. Several people guessed that I held the camera as far as my short arms would reach and snapped the picture I am using now. Know it is pretty awful but I will be replacing it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment